Jr Club Rules
1. $20 dollar entry fee.
2. JR club will be a “lunker” style tx (weigh in biggest fish)
3. JR club will follow BRBA tx rules
4. Pond winner will receive a certificate and JR AOY will receive a plaque.
5. JR club will not have a classic
6. Club will use the JR angler’s best 5 tx for AOY points.
7. Scoring will as followed 10pts for 1st,9 pts for 2nd , and so on down the line. Each JR angler will be given 5pts for show points. Keep in mind we may have to adjust points scale after we find out exactly how many JR anglers we have.
8. The club will make every attempt to have the AOY plaque for the winning angler at the last tx of the year. This may not be possible if AOY race comes down to the wire.